Sun Kissed

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May the sun shine all day long, everything go right and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you, and may all the wishes you wish come true!
~ Irish Blessing

Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

faerwillow May 19, 2010 at 9:23 PM

~words need not be spoken for such a moment...breathtaking and beautiful both blessing and photo...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

BK May 20, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Was that a sandcastle in the picture? This is simply lovely.

Nehha June 8, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Thanks and wish you the same:)

Airfares India June 8, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Really beautiful snap. Keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!up. :)

Travelling Rants June 8, 2010 at 9:39 PM

@Bk yes it is and thanks!!
@Neha Thanks
@Airfares Thanks

sharmila June 13, 2010 at 7:44 PM

absolutely Gorgeous shot ... but where is it ?

Travelling Rants June 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM

@Sharmila thanks it was taken at Goa

Akumal Mexico June 15, 2010 at 2:49 AM

That photo is incredible. I hope I can see something that amazing in my lifetime! Better get traveling :)
-Micah

Anna June 17, 2010 at 12:28 AM

Oh wow fantastic view. Thanks for sharing. Anna :)

Aarti June 23, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Hello traveller, I came across your blog while looking for information on the trek to Hemkund. I'm not a regular trekker but I am young, healthy & fairly active. I wanted your opinion on whether, with regular exercise, I will be fit enough to visit Hemkund. Also, while I think I can manage the steep climb, it's the return that always frightens me. How do-able is the return from Hemkund to Ghangria? Please do let me know, I'll be waiting for your response!

Travelling Rants June 23, 2010 at 3:46 PM

@Anna: Thanks for the comment
@Aarti
if you are active thats the best thing and you need not to worry.while tracking just keep one thing in mind start your trackign on slow and steady pace and don't follow others take your own time and yes must suggest that should try to keep your lugaguages as less as possible and don't forget to take some engery drinks with yourself.
Regarding return we must suggest you to maintain the same technique.
Start towards Hemkund Sahib as earlier as possible so that you can have much time to regain your energy at Hemkund Sahib.
last thing we must mentioned here its not the hight and the toughness of the peaks its the matter of your mental and will power.
we wish you a best of journey and if you need any other suggestion/help please do let us know.